Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

It looks fun but i can't play because a message keeps spamming me saying that my xbox controller isn't connected. at first i thought it was a problem with my controller's receiver (which i fixed) but the message still won't go away plz help!

BoMToons responds:

If you have a wireless controller I think that breaks the game, or some other device that's plugged in is messing with it. I'd recommend unplugging that stuff and using keyboard or using a wired controller.

Ice cream from space Ice cream from space

nice game the art is good and it plays well. i docked a star because i found a bug at some stairs by the beach. the bug cause your character to get stuck on the edge of a cliff.

Miroko responds:

It's a shameful bug I'm sorry that you had to experience it. I'm glad you liked the art and the gameplay.

Iridescent Iridescent

cat pun? you cat to be kitten me right meow. other than the puns great game, well made, the boss was changing and i like the art style

Sci-Fighters Sci-Fighters

annoyed to hell out of me

other than getting my @$$ kicked repeatedly, it wasn't a bad game. i did find a glitch though. when you're being eat by another player that's monster and the real monster eats the monster player you live. the down side to this glitch is you can't move are saved by the real monster.

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

good but needs work

The game play is fun and challenging but, there are numerous glitches that need fixed. here's a list of the bugs I've found so far:

The graphics quality keep resetting every time you change it.

There where times when i couldn't pick up a 2nd poo bomb.

Clicking "next wave" causes you skipped to the boss or whole sections (like form the very 1st wave to the mouse boss). It can also case you to fight the same boss twice.

The dragon you control will fight behind object (like the gym or the poo platform).

Minion (the knight, builder, etc) sprites stay in new waves after death but don't do anything. when this happens you can't buy new minions.

all in all this game would have been a 10/10 but the bugs are troublesome and numerous.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

close but no cigar

the game is great and you would have got a 10/10 from me if it weren't for the turd on a stick camera. i die in the 1st 5 seconds of play because i did know where to go. the camera acted like it was being held by a drug addict with the shakes. in the future please put the camera's focus on the player not the enemies OR give the option to turn the Dynamic mode off.

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

sexually biased

good but those cut scenes were way too long and overly dramatic. and i got to say this game screamed wang hating/extreme feminist. I'm not saying spouse abuse isn't wrong, i'd just like to see a female mobster who sells rat poison flavored candy to kids in this game.

Throw Me Throw Me

screw how low can you go when you can go so high

it was simple, clean, fun. i enjoyed every second of it. 5/5 :^D

Max height: 6116

Max distance: 142702

Knights of Rock Knights of Rock

Nice

that quiz was crazy and clever all at the same time

[Hentai] Endurence Test [Hentai] Endurence Test

nice. :D

Great comic but the words were to small.

ArtemisTheHunter responds: