Tales of Alethrion - Open Tales of Alethrion - Open

I have only 2 issues with this:
1. The song is to awesome to be that short!
2. who do I tell "shut up and take my money!" so I can download that song!!

I'm too Awkward for My Own Good. I'm too Awkward for My Own Good.

great video well made, funny, and completely relatable! i'm so awkward I've been sitting here for 10 min. trying think of a way to segue into a story about how awkward i am and... um... i got nothing.

the story:
I was shopping in a Hastings, just wandering around, when I see a cute girl. My brain goes, "hey she seems nice go talk to her." so i followed its bad advice. i walk up to her, make a small joke, and things seem to go well for... about 60 seconds. at that point she turns the conversation to about me and i started talking about how awkward i was (it was like my brain left the room). This poor girl tries be nice and tells me a few encouraging things only to have each one shoot down (keep in mind i don't even realize I'm saying any of this). the conversation got so bad that she looked like she was in pain. it's at this point I finally realize how uncomfortable I'm making her I just tell her that it's cool if she just leaves. she left, quickly.

and that's my story ԅ(͝° ᗜ͝°;)╮ ah ha ha ha

Learn basic Japanese Learn basic Japanese

I'd give you 5 stars but I noticed that the chart shows a different stroke order than what Mariko draws. It makes learning this a bit confusing especially if stroke order is important to know.

Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

It looks fun but i can't play because a message keeps spamming me saying that my xbox controller isn't connected. at first i thought it was a problem with my controller's receiver (which i fixed) but the message still won't go away plz help!

BoMToons responds:

If you have a wireless controller I think that breaks the game, or some other device that's plugged in is messing with it. I'd recommend unplugging that stuff and using keyboard or using a wired controller.

Ice cream from space Ice cream from space

nice game the art is good and it plays well. i docked a star because i found a bug at some stairs by the beach. the bug cause your character to get stuck on the edge of a cliff.

Miroko responds:

It's a shameful bug I'm sorry that you had to experience it. I'm glad you liked the art and the gameplay.

Iridescent Iridescent

cat pun? you cat to be kitten me right meow. other than the puns great game, well made, the boss was changing and i like the art style

Riffs I Farted Out Riffs I Farted Out

You know if I could fart like this song I eat beans ever day of my life. Keep Rocking On!

TheTizzer responds:

I was expecting someone to make a joke about how much the song stinks. Your comment is better. Thanks dude!

SexyGirls Moan Making Ear SexyGirls Moan Making Ear

WTF

i must admit the title and comment made laugh but what the &@ck??!!! not to be mean but were you operating machinery? it sounded like some was have a sissy fight with the guitarstrings while motor boating the mic.

Tribute to the Kings of Blues Tribute to the Kings of Blues

a pick me up

they say the blues nothing but a good man feelin...well...blue, but if any sad soul heard this song they wouldn't be sad for long. GREAT JOB.

PICO DAYZ 2015 PICO DAYZ 2015

Because of you ,I have to listen to the Gorillaz now. I hope you pleased... cuz I am! nice art!

Good ol' Cap Good ol' Cap

All hail America, Captain America that is.

it's a dam good piece of art but it doesn't truly feel like Cap without his shield. It may have looked good in the background.

And to Ale-rock-ur socks:
there is. will be, for all time, only one true Captain America and that man is Steve Rogers.

Colorful Colorful

FSM

Its the Flying Spaghetti Monster! may we be blessed by his noodly goodness, RAmen.

khote responds: